Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dolly Donations



I finally got time to make some dollies for the Haiti Dolly Drive. They were fun and easy. I only wish I had been able to get involved sooner and spread the word (the deadline is next week) about a good cause run by an amazing young mother, Sarah. These girls on the web astound me. I remember having that kind of energy when my kids were small and doing lots of volunteer work. But this younger generation has a vision we lacked.
Amber did all of the face painting. She is very talented. I am all thumbs with a brush and was so grateful she was so excited to help. Aubrey helped with some of the sewing. She has a good eye and a very straight stitch.
Hopefully there will be another Dolly Drive because all of my girls want in on the action.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Your talents never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog AND commenting. I'm sorry, i certainly never meant to frighten you into it, hahaha. Your dolls are amazing, I really love them! Wish I could sew, what a great talent to have.

    ReplyDelete