Friday, August 10, 2012

One last week at the cabin before school starts

By Monday I was pretty sure I was going to survive my crash and my headache was also mostly gone. I got in with my chiropractor that helped with a lot of the pain but I  have a cracked rib. Its funny how some pains get worse as others get better. It is like my brain can only handle so much. So Heather and I packed a bag and headed to the cabin for some much needed R and R.
 
Stopped in Prescott Valley to get a shot of this awesome double rainbow. It was a full arc and we could see the other end just outside of Prescott all  the way down to the ground. 

The blackberry bushes are loaded this time of year.  Our first days haul was a whole pint!
I was able to get some sewing done. And look who loves to iron! She was such a great helper with everything. Carried all the heavy stuff up the stairs, picked things off of the floor and helped me get up out of furniture.
Love her hair. As I was taking this picture she let me know that she hadn't brushed it in three days. 
I love the cabin!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your crash and pray you heal very soon. Loving the rainbows, blackberries, sewing, and your cute helper, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss the boysenberries! And love the hair!

    ReplyDelete