Friday, March 4, 2011

French braiding


Besides marveling at the clothing at the Renaissance fair we drooled a bit at the braiding they do. One year before Amber cut her hair the braider offered to do her hair for half price just because they wanted to play with her rear length locks.
This morning went very smooth so I was able to braid a couple of heads.
I think it is more Dr Seuss than King Arthur but the girls were pleased. I thought for sure Aubrey would get teased. In my jr high experience braids=nerd, weird braid = super geek. But times have changed I guess she was pleased to report that everyone liked it and thought it looked like Katniss Evergreen's hair from the Hunger Games book.

1 comment:

  1. You're such an awesome braider! :) I failed at braiding in beauty school, no joke, and so need to take some lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete