Sunday, May 16, 2010

Temple trip


Friday we all piled in the car and headed to Gila Valley for the Temple open house. It was beautiful! After we left the Celestial room Heather told me "When we went in that last room I was really cold and then I got warm, all over my body." What a great blessing to help her recognise the Spirit. It made the six hour round trip sooo worth it.
I am so excited to have two more temples built in the next few years so close to home. What an awesome expeirence for my children.

I also enjoyed the trip. It brought back so many memories of driving to my grandparents house. Lots has changed but the topography hasn't, it was a beautiful day in the high desserts.

1 comment:

  1. Your dear Heather's words perfectly described feeling the Spirit. Beautiful temple, lovely family, such a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete